Assessmenf of your Maturity for a Digital Transformation.
4-Steps to assess the relevance of your digital transformation.
Is my organization ready for a digital transformation?
To assess the relevance of the mutation toward a digital business model of your company, it is required to consider:
- The impact on your organizational structure.
- The impact on governance.
- The Impact on your business and operational processes.
- The Impact on existing technologies.
This first assessment give you a list of improvement items. Our consultants will create a plan to optimize the structural costs and achieve the predefined objectives.
Our approach to assess your digital transformation in 4 steps:
After identifying the strategic objectives of your organization, we carefully assess your organization's ability to incorporate the changes to effectively engage you in the digital paradigm. As a result of this preliminary work, a list of findings is drawn up, which is formulated into concrete recommendations for a strategic visibility and which enables the design of your digital transformation roadmap.
In summary, the 4 steps are:
- Identify your strategic objectives.
- Evaluate your organization's relevance for a digital transformation.
- Establish strengths and weaknesses as well as a list of areas for improvements.
- Establish a roadmap to achieve your goals.
The guarantee of using Assessment tools recognized as good practices.
The PROSCI-ADKAR methodology
This methodology is perfectly adapted to assess of your organizational change abilities within your organization. It also helps to develop a business case and a strategic change management’s plan before considering really the organizational changes. It will thus ensure a serene mutation toward the digital paradigm.
The TIPA for ITIL methodology
This methodology is dedicated to assess your organization's IT processes. It will complement the "PROSCI-AKAR" methodology to further refine the recommendations and thus optimize your transformation into a Digital organizational structure.
The PAM for COBIT methodology
The PAM for COBIT tool is dedicated to assess the governance of your company. The areas of improvements identified following the assessment ensure the establishment of more effective governance enabling a prosperous digital transformation.
Why Actoris to assess your digital transformation?
The Actoris’ consultants are recognized experts in the assessment and implementation of effective recommendations. In addition, our dedicated service ensures the total confidentiality of the evaluations as well as the information gathered during our various interviews with the members of your organization.
Act for your "Digital Maturity Assessment ” help you to:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in terms of governance, processes, technology solutions and the establishment of a digital organization.
- Make concrete recommendations for strategic visibility to develop your digital roadmap.
- List organizational capabilities allowing quantifiable measures during the change management.
- Evaluate process maturity in accordance with ISO / IEC 15504 - ISO / IEC 33000, in order to compare your capabilities with the standards of your industry sector.
Contact us and quickly receive a detailed quote of the actions needed to start your Digital Transformation’s assessment