Act for Information Security
Do you think your information systems are secure?
Do you have security breaches?
The proliferation of complex threats, in combination with the compliance requirements, is driving organization to take information security as a strategic objective. While most of organization believe that their information systems are secure, the brutal reality is they are not.
The UK most recent Information Security Breaches Survey (ISBS 2014) key findings are:
- 81 % of large organizations suffered a data breach, 60 % of small organizations had a breach.
- Large organizations had a median of 16 breaches in the year, while small organizations had a median of 6.
- For more information: click here
An information security management system is necessary because the threats to confidentiality integrity and availability of organization’s information are great, and always increasing. All organizations possess information, or data, that either critical or sensitive
The benefits of Information Security include:
- Supports compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Improved information security awareness.
- Cost savings through reduction in incidents.
- Shows commitment to information security at all levels throughout your organization.
- Reduces staff-related security breaches.
- Protects your reputation.
- Provides reassurance to clients that their information is secure.
- Demonstrates credibility and trust.
- Confidence in your information security arrangements.
- Improved internal organization.
- Better visibility of risks amongst interested stakeholders.
- Meet customer and tender requirements.
- Get a competitive advantage.
Act for “Information Security” helps clients to:
- Plan the implementation of Information Security Management System - ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 and its supporting document ISO/IEC 27002.
- Identify Business objectives which derives from the client’s mission statement, strategic plan and IT objectives and obtain management support.
- Select the proper scope of implementation as it’s one of the most important factors because it affects the feasibility and the cost of the implementation and the return of investment.
- Determine the ISO 27001 maturity level to get a clear picture of the current environment.
- Prepare for certification audit in order to get ISO 27001 Certification.
- Select the right ISMS technology solution to support Information Security’s Management.