Business Relationship Management - Foundation | E-learning | Online Training
The Business Relationship Management Professional Foundation qualification allows delegates to understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organisation. They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
What is Business Relationship Management?
Businesses can only thrive through great relationships. The interdependency of businesses means that without good relationships with suppliers, customers and many more stakeholders, it is easy to see how a business can fall short
Our Foundation level Business Relationship Management course is designed to give you a solid understanding of the topic in order to help you through your career as a business relationship manager. By completing the foundation course you will be able to demonstrate your competency in various aspects of business relationship management including operating, monitoring, reporting, implementing, planning and evaluation.
The certification is aimed at anyone working or looking to work in a business relationship environment, such as buyers, sales teams and customer service advisors. However, it may also be of use to business owners, project managers and others involved in business processes.
The Business Relationship Management Foundation course
About the course
- Get BRMP Foundation qualified at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access
- Fully accredited online training
- Tutor support available via email
- 8 modules covering terminology, principles, themes and exam preparation
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides, syllabus and sample exam
- Module 1: An overview of BRM
- Module 2: Strategic partnering
- Module 3: Business IQ
- Module 4: Portfolio Management
- Module 5: Business transition management
- Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
- Module 7: Powerful communication
- Module 8: Exam preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
- Exam duration: 40 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read more about online exams here
- Exam pass mark: 50% (25/50 questions)
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers. Contact
- Exam vouchers must be used within 6 months of purchase
BRM Foundation - Access 30 days855 € excluding VAT and including exam costs
BRM Foundation - Access 60 days905 € excluding VAT and including exam cost
Please note due to scheme owner restrictions, we must sell the BRMP Foundation course + exam as a package, exams are only available separately for re-takes.
Exclusive Delegate Discount
Continue your BRM journey with our exclusive delegate discount Receive 50% off membership of the Business Relationship Management Institute when buying our course. Access the BRM Body of Knowledge free as a member, to support you during and after your training